Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Twilight Saga Series, Stephenie Meyer (SOLD)

Twilight Saga Series by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
4.5/5
RM25 each
By as a set for RM68 inclusive postage
(note: have name written inside)
SOLD

 Twilight:
About 3 things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

New Moon:
I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole. I could feel my heart racing in my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again. My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin. It was like there had never been any hole in my chest.
I was perfect - not healed, but as if there had never been a wound in the first place.


Eclipse:
In the dead silence, all the details suddenly fell into place for me with a burst of intuition. Something Edward didn't want me to know. Something that Jacob wouldn't have kept from me... It was never going to end, was it?

1 comment: